Words have power. Once it is embraced and respected then we can learn to understand what power words share with us. This is for the individual who chooses to live through that power.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Salutations. This post is one that has a theme driven by the time of year. No, I am not refering to the season, I am talking about the month of October; Breast Cancer Awareness Month. So every week, I fully intend on writing a post that is related to women and their families that have dealt with the effects of this disease. Breast Cancer affects million and their families. I come from a long history of women who have had complications with the disease and I, in my first twenty-five years of life, had to deal with scary screenings and uncertainites due to a mass I found. I thank God that it wasn't breast cancer :-) My point is this, I try to support the fight everyway I know how; consistent self screenings and visits with my doctor, reminding those around me to get screened, making sure that I find ways to donate to reasearch. Every little bit helps. So along with feeding my need for literature, I am going to use this time to fulfill a social responsibility. I can make sure that continue to be informative and caring. I SUPPORT THE FIGHT!!!! So I ask that if you never ever read anything else you, at least take time to think about the cause and what it could mean to you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment